This course is designed to:
- Introduce you to the fundamentals of the lockout/tagout requirements as described in OSHA 29 CFR 1910.147 Control of Hazardous Energy (lockout/tagout)
- Provide you with insights into industry best practices related to lockout/tagout procedures
What does lockout/tagout mean to you?
- Are you authorized to perform lockout/tagout at your workplace?
- Do you feel you are appropriately trained to perform lockout/tagout?
- Does your employer have written procedures for locking & tagging out equipment which requires locking & tagging out before servicing?
- Are ALL of the employees at your workplace trained in lockout/tagout, regardless of whether or not they are authorized to perform the task?